Old 06-28-2013, 05:02 AM
Elisabrat

I think you should send a fabric you love. Period. We will work with whatever prints are sent! even solids sometimes! its all good- it helps teach everyone how to work with all sorts of a variety of prints and sometimes its out of a persons comfort zone but amazingly enough you find you can make something you truly like in the end. So send away!

I love your fabric Quiltermomma, I was instantly thinking the center of those flowers would make a bright sparkle not too yellow but enough to lighten things up. also the green has a couple shades to it just use the lighter one

I am also tapping fingers and toes. I seem to do this often. I wrote my notes today keeping things simple and always anyone is free to PM me with questions if your stuck on what to do. See how wonderful that PM is?

annaquilts did you enjoy your camp out with the family? I was thinking of you and your road trip (she had a ton of people and a dog in one vehicle) and wonder if yours went smoother than mine did?

Today is a gorgeous day, I cut fabric last night and will try to sew before its too hot. hot is an understatement in the 90's. ugh. I do NOT do hot. I put up 2 gallons of fresh strawberries last night from Jaba. They have this garden to envy. Seriously envy! Her DH can grow anything I think he is that good.