Old 07-01-2013, 07:11 AM
QuilterMomma

Get on my bandwagon then, I am on a roll for batiks as well. I am going to post a few cards around the bad areas of snacks in the office and at home so I stay on track. Snacks seem to be my downfall, I am a bored eater I realized. I only lost the two pounds last month, but they stayed off! The garden is finally taking off so I am able now to enjoy my fresh lettuce and hopefully real soon the zucchini will start to come on. We have blossoms. I know, potatoes are the best, but so love watching them get bigger out there. They are pushing my poor rhubarb out of the way and I need the rhubarb for fat burning. Plus my daughter loves it and good anitoxident in case you did not know. So off to work and get things done. I put in my Taebo cardio workout dvd for tonight. Hopefully I can do at least 10 minutes of it without excruciating pain in my foot. Yep, hurt the big toe again, so may have to get it taken care. Oh darn. You ladies are wonderful and so enjoyed reading the posts from last month. Love the chatter here.