Old 07-06-2013, 01:07 PM
CindyA

I had a beautiful drive today, we've had a lot of rain and everything is so green and lush. We stopped at a quilt shop and I found lovely batiks and autumn colors but no florals that I liked, so I'll be going through my stash tomorrow morning to find a good one. I'll send them out early this week.

Has anyone heard of the Diet Digest? I might see if my library has it. But who am I kiddin' - I know I just need to really start exercising!!! My husband and I are putting the gym on the calendar and holding each other to it for this upcoming week.

I made a good recipe last night and it looks like I pulled it out of the WW magazine a few years ago. It had pork tenderloin, leeks, kale, sweet potatoes, apples, and chicken broth. It used a lots of pots and pans but considering all the things I needed to chop it didn't take too long to prepare and everyone (including all my picky eaters) liked it. I put a little in the freezer to see if it will freeze well. Do you think it will with those ingredients?

I still cannot find the jasmine brown rice. I find jasmine rice, but it's white. I'll keep looking.

Looks like competition for the batiks is going to be stiff!!!