Old 07-08-2013, 01:33 AM
OzarksGma

Originally Posted by gale View Post
I'm trying to save up for this: www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002NQN3EE/ I like the leaf on the back for when doing larger quilts and that it folds down to save space when piecing. Plus I want one that lets me put my machine inside so the bed is level with the table (I have that now but the brackets block the hole for the knee lift so I can't use it).

Anyone have one like this? Or are there any others that are the same, only cheaper?
I have this cabinet and absolutely love it. It does take up a lot of room with both sides extended and the back table up. It has a lot of storage room with all of the bins, the pull out has 2 drawers and an open storage cubicle. The machine sets on an adjustable shelf table that can be lowered to be level with the machine bed or up so my embroidery unit can be attached for use. I am an Arrow dealer and looked at all units available and this was the one I wanted because of the area to make quilts. I do the binding for some of my customers after I am finished their long arm quilting. If you are interested in more info, you can contact me for further info and you can go to www.arrow.com and there are pictures and specification information available on all of the Arrow and Kangaroo cabinets.