View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 07:32 PM
jaba

You'll do just fine sisastitcher, I didn't mean to pressure you at all. I just have it done, well actually 2 done , and if I can mail I'll just say this or this, put it in the mail and that's what it is. I won't include a label but I will a little notepad so if you want to write something in it you can. Even 2nd round made by_____ would be fine. or why you thought your border fit the center. or you had one h___ of a time deciding what to do...............It's all fun. Just kind of a memory attached to the quilt as everyone was sewing their "turn". What I will do is include a note with a suggestion on what I think at the time, sometimes someone else's choices are better than your own you know? My fabric has yellow in it believe it or not and that certainly is not my color choice but I liked this fabric for some reason. When the quilt is done, I will put all of your names on a label, either by my machine or by hand and put it on it so I remember years from now. Just think it would be easier for me to make 1 label and sew it on.
I'll give you a day or two, well actually giving me a day or two to decide on which and will mail. Maybe I'll just post a pic and let all of you decide, maybe not I should send the one with the yellow and let you all sew it for me. Just not a whole lot of yellow please...will write note. And if any of you would like the floral print for your border, let me know and I will send it to you to use. Hope this rambling is making some kind of sense to all of you, helped and abetted Miss Brat today folding her fabric and putting it on shelves so she actually knows and can see what she has. She had a couple of orangy-pink colored ones that think she could use with my center, we'll see. Gees she'll probably save them. Hope all of us have a great time on this swap, I'm looking forward to it. How am I doing Kelly? trying to keep up the le'brat