Old 07-17-2013, 05:58 AM
Elisabrat

I hope by today all my blocks are received. please let me know after mail comes if you have NOT received from me I can send another piece to you.

I folded all my fabric yesterday thanks to Jabas help and getter dont attitude. I even did the tiny scraps so I can find everything. Wow I have fabric I forgot i had! I know this has not happened to you but to me its always a oh yeah! I love that one! moment. lol. I will now have tons to chose from to make your blocks. Has everyone sent yet? who is still stalling on this? why if so may I ask? what is holding you up? in theory everyone is to be read cut and stuffed at the time of assignments of teams. so all that is left is addressing and mailing. its a theory. a good one too but a theory. I am hoping to finish all by the end of August for both my teams. two a week is not hard to squeeze in.. and two groups four? sure.. I can do four. I am going to take a pic of a finished quilt from boom 8 I did. I absolutely love it its very feminine and the blocks all seem to flow together. its an adorable quilt. I just did the top to the boom 9 and have to put a border on it and send it to be quilted. I love that quilt too. I end up with a couple extra's to use as pillow cases or wall hangings and I think that is a lucky thing all in all. if the colors are a bit bolder or just too different for the quilt they work great on the wall.. close but not that close to see the offset of color. I would love to see any boom's you have completed into something also. I have a boom of halloween. I am going to make wall hangings and table runners out of. Jaba did a set of placemats for all her daughter in laws. She sent fruit fabric/veggies? and they ended up adorable. check her album to see them. so cute! ideas anyone have other ideas??