View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 06:01 PM
nanna-up-north

Thanks, Chris, Irishrose, Judy, Vintage motif, and Nancy.... I think it fits well, too. It did take awhile doing the stitching on the blocks but I wanted something different but close enough to really hold everything well.

Judy, the arm is doing very well. Thanks for sharing your experience. I had a choice between surgery or letting it heal without surgery. I chose to let it heal and worked super hard during therapy..... it paid off. It aches a little when I do too much or when it's going to rain but otherwise.... I'm doing pretty much everything. I'm sorry to hear that you aren't back 100%.

Tammi, I agree with you. I find it harder to follow lines when FMQ, too. But yours is wonderful. I love those leaves and acorns..... I really want to do a fall leaves quilt but am still trying to get most of my UFOs done. And, I love your FW cozy. I would love to have the pattern as well...... see, you need to make up a pattern and sell it.

Glen, I actually thought of you when I was making this one..... I do remember putting a fishy block together for your quilt. Thanks for the compliment...... I appreciate it from another fishing person.