View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 01:13 PM
bea2

Default We named our new fur baby...meet Chester

Thank you for all the cute suggestions and stories about your babies. Last night the name Chester came to me and got a 2nd vote from hubby. I couldn't get him to hold still for a good picture.[ATTACH=CONFIG]426648[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]426649[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]426651[/ATTACH]
The second pic is Sam getting between Chester and Patches, who follows him around and hisses at him.
When I first brought him home he acted indifferent and ignored us, making himself right at home. Later in the evening he decided to get on the couch and play with hubby. When I came in and sat in my chair he jumped over and started rubbing and purring like crazy and finally slept on my lap. Looks like I got my lover that I wanted.
Our SPCA in Cincinnati is wonderful. They spay and neuter and microchip every dog and cat that comes in to their facility, give them their first shots and a through check over. It was only $10 to adopt Chester and dogs are $20. You can't beat that. When I got to the mobile unit to check out the kittens, he was the only one left and all but 2 of the dogs had gotten adopted. I think that was great. I think God saved Chester for me.
Attached Thumbnails 100_0393.jpg   100_0394.jpg   100_0397.jpg  

Last edited by bea2; 07-28-2013 at 01:22 PM.