Old 07-28-2013, 06:28 PM
lynnie
Power Poster

1. still haven't heard back from Patrice. I guess she's trying t figure out whats happening or trying to contact our hostess. again, as soon as I hear from her, i'll post here what's going on.
2. since our hostess hasn't gotten a hold of anyone so far, we will assume she is under the weather or is having computer difficulties. Let's all say a prayer for her speedy recovery, if that's the case.
3. I don't know if i'm taking over the swap. before that can be done, we must find out what's going on. I DONOT want to take someones hosting away from them, unless i'm asked to step in to lend a hand.

It's 10;25 HERE on long island ny. i'll be shutting off the computer as soon as I write this. i'll ck again tomorrow am and relay anything, if anything. Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope the P.O. delivers tomorrow.

for the heck of it, if you're missing your pc or nc, let me know in case Patrice needs info to relay to our hostess.'thanks again.
I HOPE I'M NOT STEPPING ON ANYONES TOES, BUT SOME PEOPLE SUGGESTED THAT WE CONTACT PATRICE. SO I RAN WITH IT. SORRY, I HOPE I DIDN'T HURT ANYONES FEELING.