Old 07-29-2013, 12:48 PM
Judith1005

Hi All, I just wanted to thank my latest partners. My June partner was C Maureen. I received a couple of wonderful very well made blocks. They were a "bit" late. But she did acknowledge and convey her delays. Thank you Maureen. They are wonderful.

My July partner was dfelker. Her block was simple. But she used some really great fabrics. I did add an applique to personalize it a touch. I really loved it. Thanks Dorothy. It was really nice of you to leave me with a bit of interpretation of my own.

My Side Swap July partner was Janice McC. And I got the pleasure (squeal with delight) of making a couple of depression blocks for Janice. They were a blast to make. I could not stop with just one. And, I received a fabulous block for my Great Outdoors Theme and a perfect scrappy Depression block in return. I was truly blessed. Thank you so much Janice.

I posted photos in the monthly bee photo album section. (I also post them in my own photo albums in my profile.)

I am so sorry for any that are not receiving their blocks. I know how I look forward to receiving mine. It really brightens my day.

I am open for side swaps for any who would like to swap with me. Just pm me. I am extremely mindful of deadlines and try my very best to send something you would truly like to receive.

I just love the Monthly Bee Block Swap. I have received blocks that are wonderful. I look forward to trading with all of you.