Old 07-30-2013, 08:36 AM
QuilterMomma

Maybe we needed to post the batiks everyday for our incentive to work hard on our weight.
Loving the fresh veggies from the garden right now. I have decided that I am going to enter the 10 pound zucchini contest at the fair. I have a couple that are at a pound right now, so I figure if I really baby them, feed them every three to four days, snip all the blossoms off each time I see them growning, I should come up with a couple really good sized ones. Will be fun to try. My pumpkins aren't doing real well for some reason. Not sure. I have six plants and only five pumpkins. The start to get them, and the pumkins die. Not sure what is going on. this did happen with my zucchini and I really have to watch it. I had one zucchini plant have six starts and they all shriveled up right away. I need to see what is going on. I picked all of them off last night. Yep, it is my breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Have had a a couple of different casseroles.
Thanks for the terrific Tuesday. Love reading these and keeping it at the top of my mind so I have things to ponder.