Old 08-12-2013, 01:45 PM
Wonnie

Airwick 156....GOT IT! Such a nice package and long note. Thank you for sharing a part of your life with me, a complete stranger....well, I was, but not now. And thank you for the fabric ... it's[ATTACH=CONFIG]429919[/ATTACH] terrific and will use it all! Thank you for taking the time to make me patterns for the Sunbonnet girl and boy. Know I can get patterns free from the internet but my printer no longer functions so couldn't make templates. Love the batik 2 1/2" "slices" ....know just what I will use them for!!!!
The cranberry and beige fabric is super as well as all the co-ordinating fabrics...right now I'm thinking in terms of a purse from them but....who knows!!! Love the hexi pieces...think I keep the company in business! My son will be the recipient of the chopsticks. He learned to use them when stationed in Korea. When I try to use them I end up with more "wearing" than "ingesting"! The 3 little pewter pigs are cute. Did you make the bag? So very colorful! Thanks for the message from Painiac ...(and I love my rocks Painiac !!!!!) Will attempt to upload a picture......
Attached Thumbnails secret-pal-aug-2013.jpg