Old 08-12-2013, 06:10 PM
jaba

Default dq's

Dang ladies! you didn't give me time to post your beautiful little doll quilts. I had time to send you both a PM, then picked raspberries, lettuce, charged camera and cooked dinner for husband. Just finished so it is my privilege to show what both of you sent me. I sincerely love them and they are so special. Opened Linny's first ....not only did she send this little black, white and blue beauty, she sent me 1/2 yd cuts of these beautiful fabrics. I love them!!! Then next package today was from Bertie, how I wish her's was received, I feel so bad it's been traveling the country on 2 day shipping, guess I'm getting my monies worth Bertie but not great for you. This little black and white beauty, more fabric of what she used, a new cutting blade, her inspiration on this "she thought easy quilt" and a beautiful card. Can't thank both of you enough, I really sincerely love them both so much. This is one of my very bestest swaps ever. thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!![ATTACH=CONFIG]429969[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]429970[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]429971[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]429972[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails dscf1579.jpg   dscf1580.jpg   dscf1581.jpg   dscf1582.jpg