Old 08-13-2013, 10:16 AM
createfourpaws

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
Those really are beautiful little quilts. Everyone is very fortunate. I am mailing mine today to createfourpaws and hope its colorful enough for her LOL anymore colorful and it would blind a person ok not that colorful ok maybe..

Jaba I think that sometimes these things just like to tour the countryside compliments of the free ride from the post office. It sounded like your dq to Bertie is enjoying this tour very much so as it keeps on going and going and going.. one day it might even go to its new owners!
I will let you know when it arrives, yours is still in the planning stage, I am hopeful to get to work in it this weekend....my challenge this weekend is that I have a big conference to attend. I should have it on the way as I will be off work Thursday to Tuesday. Have to be at the conference Thursday to Saturday so that gives me Sunday and Monday to work on it.

I just have the binding to do for my partner.... Nise. Can do that while sitting at the conference if I don't get it done before then.