View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 08:17 AM
gramquilter2

Originally Posted by blueheavenfla View Post
I may not have been clear, my Pfaff was a used machine. The local Viking dealer won't give lessons on Pfaff (new or used as they sell neither) and the Pfaff dealer won't give lessons on my used machine even though I offered to pay for classes. My software is 3D, basic, not the suite. After Christmas, I believe a friend who has both Brother and Bernina Emb. machines will try to figure mine out and help me understand it. I thought the person from whom I purchased the machine would give me a quick lesson but all she did was say how to use the threader. It has been an expensive lesson. I probably should never have purchased a used machine. Live and learn, as they say...LOL. I have lived long enough that I should have learned that lesson many years ago.
You could also try other dealers in your area. We have a Bernina dealer in our area that has an embroidery club and they welcome all machines and have been a great learning atmosphere for all of us. The Pfaff, Brother, Baby Lock, Viking dealers here do not want other machines in there clubs.