Old 08-25-2013, 05:00 AM
Pink Lady

Originally Posted by sapdoggie View Post
Absolutely LOVE all of the sneak peeks

Regarding the road trip north - Will have to map out route, post stops along way to quilt stores, make sure if you want to hop on the bus, you are packed and at the shop on time

You will also need to bring cooking ingredients , cleaning and laundry supplies. We certainly don't want to wear out our welcome.

Pink Lady - I think you may have to build an Inn as well as finish your present remodeling. There may be a gaggle of us coming next fall. You could hire me and Yosamitesa to run it . You could have almost year round quilt retreats (say March to October). We would make a schedule and have weeks for everyone to volunteer to run the retreat- coordinate rooms, set up sewing machines, projects, etc. Wonder if your shop up the road would like to supply machines and notions and all. ( Less packing for attendees ).

We would be your new family since all of yours has flown the coop

Now really- where did I put that passport

All who need one- go ahead and apply, then you will be ready in the spring or fall (2014) to ROAD TRIP !!!!

You will not need to bring cleaning and laundry supplies I make my own I also have lots of blueberries,currants,apple, eggs and chicken. Maybe even a duck or two.
My husband often talks about a B&B when he retires. Maybe this would change his mind lol I do not think it would. The shop up the road does not have sewing machines but I have a couple old one laying around. Nothing fancy but would do for most things You better run it as I have never been to a retreat.
I am all for expanding my family especially if they quilt. I may have to fly down just so I would get the road trip I have my passport.