View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 05:06 AM
romanojg

Originally Posted by Gransews View Post
I have a Husqvarna Viking Designer Diamond Deluxe and use the professional 5D embroidery system. A gentleman named Tim Frost, known as Mr. Patience writes instruction books and conducts online classes for this software. I'm currently working on quilted car trash bags. New to quilting and hope to use the EM to crate quilt squares with the floral designs for my next project. New to quilting and just finished a t shirt quilt.
This is the machine I now have too. I had the Ruby but got such a great deal I had to trade it in. I just finally purchased the Magestic Hoop, largest one made. I'm going on an Embrodery retreat next weekend. We are making the quilt A Duck Says Quack by Smith Street Designs. I 've also done her greeting cards in the past. I'm so looking forward to it. Then animals on the quilt will be done in textured fabric. mypatience does have some great things, as well as Craftsy.com. and I go thru all the tutorials on Vikings website. I don't know if you know it or not but if you go under your Start, EMB 5 and then go to main modules. These are not only copies of the little manuals you got with 5D but offer so much more and lots of tutorials to practice on. good luck with you machine, I love mine.