Old 09-03-2013, 04:03 PM
Quercus Rubra

Well after spending some time with a friend today ....
1.) I was stressed enough that I had been gritting my teeth to point that actually partially locked my jaw... & relaxed enough that my popped!
2.) I got the two packages of binding that I needed ... not an exact match, but I guess it will do. So now I can fix the "Oops factor."
3.) I found what I think was a wonderfully prefect combination of fabrics for my other partner's tablerunner.
4.) I working on pulling myself out of week+ funk by coming up with a really neat idea for a small challenge that I will share with everyone in another thread. If you are interested in doing something a little different with me.

I bet you would like to see some pictures ... right?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]433932[/ATTACH]
This is the new fabrics for the second tablerunner. I really needed to a have some blue in my partners palette that aslo would tie in with the "Fall" element. It was much harder than I had expected but I think I was able pull it off this time and it's not heavy or dark in color.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]433933[/ATTACH]
This is the palette that I choosen for the "Push the Funk Away" Challenge for my self. The focus print is actually a Waverly Home Decor Fabric sample. It's called "Felicite Cream" and it's 100% cotton and not at all thick. From there I pulled 1.yd. of the center top fabric to be a background for the blue & tan leaf prints in a simple Ohio Star blocks surrounding the focus print. Each of the blue & tan fabrics are 1/2 yd's. I plan to make a wall hanging with it. I plan to try & have it completly finished by Nov. 23rd as a birthday present to myself. So if anyone is interested of doing this with me, please let know & I'm start another thread for it.

So I guess I deal with some food and after a doctor's appt. & yet more errand running I'll know that I can think about start the 2nd runner early next week as I have some other committments this weekend.

I'm off to look at some pretty magazinez & books as visual therapy and start pinning the binding on.

Tricia
Attached Thumbnails dscn3652.jpg   dscn3653.jpg