Old 09-04-2013, 01:29 PM
kiffie2413

Originally Posted by MartiMorga View Post
Love all the chit chat. Love the first set of fabrics - just like le-brat. I have finished painting 2 closets now to put the crap back in them, the new "right" carpet comes Wed., put that room back together and I am FREE!!!! YIPEE!!!Even my husband even gives me the look of "how about doing this project" I am going to have to kong him! I have 1 more picking day and only have to make/can apple butter and apple pie filling. Then...then....then....it will be me and my machines, so help me God.
As a matter of fact the central square I made for the runner is an applique scene...the print on the 2nd fabric doesn't tie in as well as the 1st one. And the pattern on the 2nd fabric is going to be too large when I cut it to add into other blocks and or for the sashing...you lose the pattern and colors...so the 1st fabric looks like it is it! I am going to be nice (Awww...how sweet....gag, gag...) and send some of the 2nd one to my partner...that way she can have it to make something with...maybe something and send back to me...all me!!!! Bwahahaaaaa!!!!
Take care all,
Kif