Old 09-04-2013, 01:34 PM
kiffie2413

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
block of the week? now you got me wondering.. where did you get that pattern? and skip the spider the lovely block is fine WITHOUT IT.. no such thing as a whimsical spider they are all wrong.

I say then go with the number 1 set and keep number two for you silly girl. I think the first set is so warm and inviting its a gorgeous set.. you can not lose with it of course this is me, I buy it for me never make it for me so what am I saying? Its so pretty it says use it right? there will be more so pretties out there trust me. wish the wallet was in line with my OH I NEED THAT ONE! lol

oksewnsew glad to hear your finished.. music to my ears hearing FINISHED or almost FINISHED.. oh yes that makes the old brat grandly happy so thank you for that. what a good way to start my day! la la la .. la la la la..

oh and ARE YOU KIDDING how many tables can a person have? I could easily change out my table runners daily/weekly depending on how many I had so of course I want them all it would work for me just fine! ps I have a table a side board a dinner table a dresser another dresser so of course I have spots for these things.. end tables in case they are smaller so you can all send to me. Don't listen to sapdoggie she is totally wrong. I also hang them on the wall if they really need to be looked at all year long so .. le Brat has room. lucky me

NOW GET SEWING.. andele! mush mush! please??
Me, too brat...I asked her about the pattern...I am fine with that spider, too...as long as it isn't a LIVE one or even a dead one that was once living I am good...
So we are waiting to hear about these bow week patterns....