Old 09-07-2013, 06:18 AM
Stitchit123

Soda Addiction is so freaking weird. When some one says ''I only drink 5 or 6 soda's a day - this is not single 12 oz cans this is 2 liter bottles or 12pks or cases. I have seen alcoholics go through DT's - but it is not as bad as what soda drinkers go through. My nephew is 6'4'' weighed 375 he drank 10-64 oz Mt Dew's a day-before during and after school. 2 weeks after summer break started he hit the ground having seizures.He spent 4days in the hospital drying out.with medical assistance.By mid-summer he weighed 210-by the first day of school he was down to 185. He ate the same things and the same amts. as before but drank water. All that lost weight was Mt Dew.. And now he only has 1 functioning kidney and the other is in distress. A transplant is in his near future. They no longer advertise Cigs or beer/alcohol. They need to do the same with soda. That new Mt Dew commercial makes it sound like you ain't cool if you don't "dew" Shame on these companies for not being more responsible.........