View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 10:44 PM
Fritzy

Attention all quilters! Here is another great cause that I'm sure everyone would like to help out. My friend saw it in American Patchwork & thought I would be interested since I was doing the Quilts for Kids. The allpeoplequilt.com are trying to get one million pillowcases made & donated to charities this year. They have free patterns you can download & you can donate the pillowcases to any charity you prefer & all they ask is that you go to their website & put in the number of cases you've made so they can be counted. You use your own fabric.

The website is allpeoplequilt.com, in the search box type in 1 million pillowcases challenge & then when the site comes up it will have a home page you can click on & it will give you all the information about the project.

direct link to the pillowcase page: http://www.allpeoplequilt.com/millionpillowcases/

I've downloaded one of the patterns & can't wait to make some but I have to get my quilts for kids done first. I am just excited about this thinking how good I'll feel when I get some of these made too. We know a quilter is always looking for ways to put a smile on someone's face!