Old 09-17-2013, 01:35 PM
lovngrandma

ok ladies, i am doing one set of applique, and one set using chicken fabric, but the applique has me stumped, my blocks looks a little bare, to me, now im a all over person, i love color adn im busy, so ive got 2 ideas, i would love to get constructive helps, addons, some inspiration,s are advice, i think my pain pills has stumped my creative curve as im usually all over the placve, the one using the favbric is is planned adn but this one, well, and my hubby is well he says hun it looks good what does your ladies think, it is jsut laying on the blocks it will be sewed to, it is not sewed down yet, so i can add, to take away, and for those who might look and say oh my what is that, well its cup of coffee with a rooster waking u up, , the other one, u will see u were not ready for his crow, lol, but ideas ladies dont be shy u help is much appreciated, and ive even thought of snowmen coming for a visit , and mesting , oh no, cant be, hed get all skinny, and to many tears, so leaving him in the winter blocks, lol please help me though my creative stump thanks u in advance [ATTACH=CONFIG]436565[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]436566[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 101_1554.jpg   101_1556.jpg