Old 09-22-2013, 06:11 AM
Elisabrat

sorry but my runners are MINE lol. I am not sharing. greedy wench. I like them, I like the familiarity after a season and always enjoy pulling them out next season.. kinda like oh look at this! you forget about them and they are all new all over again. good thought though. have at it.. can't have mine. they were made special for me

ok that fabric dabbler I am such a total sucker for metallic in fabrics they make them so rich looking to me.

createfourpaws, glad to hear your not leaving us and are finishing your runner for your partner I know she will be thrilled also. we will miss you if you are taking a hiatus from sewing for swaps for a while as we have a new one coming up in short order for Christmas/winter.

tick tock tick tock does anyone see the calendar??? yes only a few days left so get sewing! I am off to finish a runner for another swap and then its round robin times! lots of round robin times. I am in three. they are easy the first round or two then the tops get real big quick and your doing a whole lot of work on them. I get nervous each time they move forward. I want all the little centers! lol..