View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 10:01 AM
lynn_z

Default Not up on hot sellers.

I never sell anything I make but last year I did up a bunch of flannel flax seed warmers...small pillows with washable case. I started with some really cute alien space people, Batman, bears and bright florals. I gave about 14 of them and was asked for more so I will probably do some this year since I have plenty of supplies left. You can also use rice but you can buy flax in quantity at Winco pretty cheap. They heat up fast in the microwave and stay warm for quite a while...they're great if you throw them in the foot of your bed about 20-30 minutes before retiring. By then, I had usually forgotten it so warm toes was a nice surprise. You can also freeze them for summer.

Originally Posted by amelia0607 View Post
I have a small antique booth that isn't doing very well at the moment. I would like to make a few items to sell for Christmas to help with sales and to brighten up the booth to draw customers in. I'm new and not to the point that I could make a quilt for sale. I've seen a lot of ideas but have no idea what would sell or how much to charge. I need to be able to price at double my cost.

Do you have any idea what is going to be hot this year?l pill

Thanks!