Thread: Horrizon 7700:
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 10:24 PM
justflyingin

Originally Posted by Greeter Eva View Post
Thank you so much everyone . I feel so much better now. I will start using her more now. it was just so upsetting when I heard all these negitive things.
As others have said, when reading reviews, always remember that people with unpleasant experiences feel more pressured to "tell the world", whether it is problems with a machine, a car, a store, a hotel, etc.

Those who feels like they got their money's worth, while maybe wanting to share, don't have that internal push to "tell the world" everything.

I've had my Horizon since 2010 and have used and used it. I'm enjoying it. It is my first "higher end" machine. I didn't have the 6600 before to compare with it, and thus, am very, very pleased with it. I use it daily (almost). My dh said that he didn't think that they really intended it to be used quite as much as I do--more like a manufacturing machine. Summer of 2012 I started learning FMQ on it and I love it. I had previously tried quilting on a small Hobby Pfaff with a very small throat. There is no comparison.

Last edited by justflyingin; 09-23-2013 at 10:27 PM.