View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 09:35 AM
gramajo

Didn't get near as much done as planned. Car died at grocery store, had to have it towed (flatbedded) home. Got some sewing done Sat. SIL came over Sat. night to fix the car. Normally I'm in bed by 9 on Sat. 'cause I have to be at work at 6 Sun a.m. but didn't get to bed 'til after 10. I'd just gotten home from work Sun. when power went out for about an hour, so took a nap 'cause I was tired from not enough sleep Sat night. Then Internet was out because of the power outage & I didn't know how to fix it. But I finished all the blocks and sewed the top 2 rows together. This a.m. I found out what to do to get the Internet back, but also found out no one could call me--all they got was static. I'm been having phone problems since I moved here 3 weeks ago. Talked to ATT AGAIN--a tech will be out sometime before 7PM tonight. I'm not working today so am going upstairs to sew. If all goes as planned, I'll post a picture of the top tonight. Hopefully all the glitches I had this weekend are over and done with by now!