Old 10-01-2013, 07:37 AM
Elisabrat

that is indeed colorful, do you iron the crayons to heat set them? can it be washed, inquiring minds and all.. or is it just for class display? seems like that should go to the quilts for kids if it can be washed wouldn't that be a nice addition for them?

waiting here silently , good old silent me (shush up Nancia), like an angel for partner names. think that someday soon we might get those.. praying my partner likes my more somber colored wall hanging. I had a lot of learning to do when I made it ugh Y seams! not running to do those again any decade soon lol. I loved the one fabric I used saved it and saved it and well finally gave it up and used it. Its just not splashy like my usual stuff. my hidden alter self

Nancia I note that your not signed up in my new runner swap. I will sit there tapping my toes. you can do it and make baby clothes I know you can. give you a great partner! (me??? lol).. we would love to have your chatter there your always such a kick in the pants and we get along as partners in crime rather well I think. and think about it when this swap is over maybe just maybe Rhonda will do another one!!!! I promise to go outside the box on the next one ..