View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 03:30 PM
kiffie2413

Loving all the ornaments!
All you "lurkers" sign up already!! This is a great swap...and so easy! Homemade doesn't have to entail quilting, fabric, sewing, etc...though homemade ornys made with those items/techniques are always awesome and welcome, too! Get your kiddoes involved! Get your parents involved! Heck, get your pets involved..most pet pics posted on here show that they are interested in everything you make anyways, so put them to work! While you're having the best time ever, make a few extras..some to keep, some to give as presents. See, now you can feel really great knowing you have your Holiday gift items underway..and BEFORE Halloween!! I know how it is to lurk.. I have been a pro at it in the past...now I am just the gal who talks, ALOT... So stop lurking, and start talking! Or at least pm our terrific leader Brenda and sign up!
Kif
PS Lawsonmugs, I would promise to be quiet, yes me..be quiet..if that lil sewing machine orny found its way to me.. Bribery? Absolutely! A gals gotta do what a gals gotta do!
Or maybe you have considered selling a pattern for it? If so, I would love to buy it!

Last edited by kiffie2413; 10-02-2013 at 03:36 PM.