Old 10-03-2013, 05:02 AM
Judith1005

It might mean, that your partner truly wants to be surprised and that she will be happy with whatever you send. Have you tried seeing if she has made any comments on the board. Sometimes you can get a feel for you Secret Santa that way. You can find that by clicking on their name (profile) then click on find latest posts. If they've made any. Or, maybe she or he is more just a looker, visitor or reader. I'm sure if you would be please to receive it, they would also be pleased with it.
Originally Posted by Cheesehead View Post
Thank you Terri, I received my SS name too. My partner doesn't post and there isn't any info on her profile page, so I am really going to have to get creative. When I signed up for this swap I didn't list alot of things I would like, I thought it was just easier to say I liked everything. I do like everything but now I can see how important a little information can be. I do have alot of info on my profile page, that might help my partner with some ideas but I will add a couple more here.

I have 2 embroidery machines * like to use precuts (fq"s charm packs, etc) * enjoy all quilt gadgets especially rulers, I have one twister but have my eye on the X-Block ruler at my LQS(looks like a 9 patch) * pretty much like all colors with the exception of orange * I decorate for all of the holidays * like pin cushions, especially wrist * neutral thread for piecing *

Jan