View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013, 01:38 PM
Monstookie

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
guess I will sit here all sad Monstookie is hiding. I have her goodies ready to send.. she doesn't love me any more bet she is wandering around in that beautiful brassiere she was making for me.. all those sparkly things and maybe a tassel or two. we want pics girl if your not going to share it. sigh..

today blustery rainy morn a bit of a chill was 34 when I woke up. now its 38 warming up by the second. the mountains all around Cody are frosted with snow. If the clouds would clear I could even take a picture. hurry up clouds I want photos! think I will pull out Halloween blocks and see what they inspire me to make today or not. lol going to sew something but first to scrounge up food. that might be a challenge. the larder is getting pretty bare just to find the energy to go shopping. got the list going does that count?
Hi Elisabrat... I was in hiding. Kinda. Just had the worst possible month at work. Whimper whimper. But things are finally calming down (she says with fingers crossed). But even if I haven't bee nonlinear, I have been doing some sewing. Not as much as I would like, but some. So far, I am really happy with what I am making you. Just finishing the quilting and binding. Can't remember the ship date for this swap. Gotta check...but I'm hoping to get the package in the mail this week. Woohoo!