Old 10-05-2013, 05:21 PM
dreamer2009

Originally Posted by Judith1005 View Post
Hi, wow, I am feeling just a bit out of it this year. Not really too talkative. I don't post a whole lot. But, I do read a lot. I hope my secret Santa is not having any trouble. Truly, I will be happy with whatever you send. I really like suprise's. The only thing I am not crazy about is civil war prints, colors that are not vibrant. I love rich, bright, saturated colors. You can't go wrong with bright. I am a scrappy quilter leaning toward a more modern vibe. I like traditional, but found after I just completed a traditional pattern that I really like modern. So am trying to find a wat to blend modern and traditional. I find I change and evolve each year. I love handmade items. I do not collect a lot. I live in a small home with limited space. So, basically my fabric gets important status to me. I post all over the QB. I am involved in several swaps on the board. I have a full profile and photo albums. I hope you find it easy to get to know me.

My Secret Giftee has posted several times here. Is pretty active on the QB. And I have learned quite a lot about her just through her posts. She just doesn't realize it. Lol, but, thank you for all you little hints. I have been making my list and checking it twice. Yes indeed, she has been a good girl this year. Oops, guess you figured out by now, my giftee is a girl. And that's all I'm saying.
guess it's not me as I am bad bad BAD !!!!