View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013, 06:31 AM
romanojg

Originally Posted by Jratcliff View Post
I have the 5D Pro as well. Took the initial classes offered at the shop where I bought it, and also bought the DVD which is great. It goes through just about everything. I also found mrpatience.com and have gone through his tutorials which helps me better understand the books and DVD. Digitizing is a very time consuming thing, and can be quite frustrating but also very gratifying when something works out the way I want it to. I also have a much greater appreciation for the pros!
My problem is, I don't do it every day and tend to forget inbetween sessions. But I love 5D Pro, and now there is 6D. Oh my!
I know, still waiting to see what all 6D will offer and how much. I know that the cardshop is now included, which I had wanted so that's 200. I just haven't called the shop to ask how much yet. I did order the newest hoop, its magnetic, 5 x 7 aprox. I can see lots of uses for that. I had just bought the biggest hoop (which last I heard was the largest for home emb machines). Check out some of the digitizing wizards, that can also help. What DVD did you buy?