Old 10-06-2013, 11:18 AM
kiffie2413

Quilty-Louise,
Hope your feeling better, even a lil bit...from what Mooretll says sounds like that "crud" likes to hang around

Grandma Di,
Great your dq is almost done! Hope your dad is doing better...the decisions we sometimes have to make about our parents as they get older sure aren't easy ones..will keep you and your family in prayer.

Dab,
It's great to know our grown "kids" are happy, but sometimes we parents missing their younger fun stuff happens, too...and cake, oh my...I love cake!! Maybe you can get a mini one and celebrate for her by eating it all! Hope she has a great 30th bday!

Kwiltkrazy,
I have most of your quilt cut out, some intricate cutting on some (mini hint). Got my flu shot yesterday, so next coupla days will be a lil "off" for me..Every year my Lupus always goes a tad haywire when I get my flu shot. I used to never take one (even working in medical field). Year before I was officially diagnosed with good ole Lupus I got the flu, and was sicker than I believe I've ever been... Been taking flu shot every since..."loopy flare" much better than the flu!
Take care all,
Kif

Last edited by kiffie2413; 10-06-2013 at 11:21 AM.