Old 10-06-2013, 03:26 PM
Elisabrat

I have no immune system but also have an autoimmune disorder so no flu shots for the brat. Bad reactions for my Guillian-Barre stuff. But I do request the loved one to get his as well he is in a business surrounded by people and two he comes home to me. so argh.. I don't want that!!!!

I have my top 90 percent done today which makes me happy and oh boy I have another partner!! wonder what she will want? candles? pigs bbqing? um.. the soft glow of the ... challenges challenges hope she writes soon.

I think Dabbler this might come out alright after all. phew for both of us! I wanted an arched top but couldn't figure how to put a hanger on the back with that.. the top would flop over! so I rectangled the shape and its alright. The snow is melting nicely outside and we had the front door wide open all day even this morning. I think it makes Jan cold just to think of it. It was only 30 last night but I had the heater off and the window open half way. I love fresh when sleeping. She wont come visit me heck with cat hair she is afraid of freezing to death. sigh.. its not cold its FRESH!