View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 06:28 AM
Elisabrat

AZ is wonderfully dry. however new places new allergies new pollens so maybe we just need to hang a bit better? I moved here to Wyoming and my eyes look like little draculas. pollens are getting me good, sneezing! runny morning nose! oh joy! lol but I will adjust and it will be all good. I hope your aches are going to be relieved. I manage to cook every day its that or we don't eat. pbj anyone? or he can make a pretty good scrambled egg (ok its browned a bit) but when you cant do it well it nice to have someone who can.

I am already planning dinner tonight the deal is should it be veal scaloppini or should I make veal parmesan? see I managed to get these wonderful cutlets and wanted something different. I never cook veal its a principal thing but here I was at the market and looking for new and adventurous and it was saying try me try me so here it is. and some lovely pasta to go with it and some maybe green beans with toasted almond slivers.. oh and tonight its crepes willed with warm apple pie filling and some powder sugar/lemon zest on top and vanilla ice cream to go with it. he will love it. its going to be a great day. oh yeah and some sewing to fill in the rest of the hours. this is my favorite day of the week!