View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 03:56 AM
Elisabrat

pretty slick ride there dustysmomma. love the color Monstookie wrote me here life is extremely hectic right now and she gave me her addy. she is running behind and will try to work on my project as soon as she can. I am good with this so no worries from me. Postal run today getting this one behind me! sorry dustysmomma but having things lay around here is not good. guaranteed to catch cat hair (more rolling from the brat) and well more likely for me to forget where I put it. NOT GOOD. hope all is well with the gang.. I had a great weekend highly productive which I always love. I have two non dialysis days. the first one.. Sunday is a tired day so I worked but well not at full power. Yesterday was a zoom zoom zoom day gosh darn it I feel good on Mondays. Today.. is Tuesday. I will feel better after the clinic but tired too. a win lose thing. argh.truthfully though its so worth it. I need those machines to stay alive and well this is a grand plan in my book. off to fix a snack to take with me. enjoy your day ladies! oh no, that song.. Lady in Red is going through my head after seeing your car. forever your stuck with that now.