View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 05:23 PM
Mousie
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Ninnie
So, mine has been sitting on the frig all this time, behaving. Now this morning it has started yelling at me :shock: :shock: Saying things like, "you know you want to look", and "just a little peek won't hurt". :shock: :shock: And my right hand is starting to itch, never a good sign :roll: :roll: And there is the kitchen chair sitting right THERE!! :shock: Oh, my, what am i going to do now?
well, Ninnie...the way I see it,...from down here...LOL...
You have two choices:
Cut the legs of your chairs, OR,
cut the legs off the Ninnie.
I would highly reccommend the chair. Wood is much easier to cut through, and not as messy!:lol:
(as much as I need some company down here in shortsville, lol)...
I kind of enjoy the different perspective...although...
if I weren't such a happy little mouse...
I would think ppl were always looking down there nose at me :roll:
But, I always look for a silver lining...and while I may be small, I can fit into places, and holes that others only wish they could.
I thought about slipping into my secret santa box, but when I got close to Foxyboxy...
it seemed that she was licking her lips?!...and it looked dark in that hole :shock:
Was a bad memory for me, of almost being eaten by a ferrell cat one time! :thumbdown:
I am on good terms with all the kitties around here...but that family of 'ferrels'? They'd eat anything that didn't WOOF :!: first!