Old 10-10-2013, 04:36 PM
VickiM

Originally Posted by m-fay View Post
I'm not giving any clues as to who my santee is because I'll be posting soon and the stamps on the package will be a clue in itself!!! Also when sending international, keep in mind Quarantine regulations. Some countries (like Australia) wont allow seeds etc in, so if you're sending a pin cushion or thread collector stuffed with rice or anything that they cant identify by xray, they wont let it thru. Some foods (like honey)aren't allowed either. Just thought you might like to know.
I learned that the hard way one year, didn't I? Boy, Girl, you've jumped right in here to have lots of fun, didn't you? I told you it would be fun...life is just so hectic for me right now that I read & lurk...that takes so much of my time to stay caught up...this is just such a chatty bunch! Love it!!! My ss pal has not posted since we got the names, so I'm trying to get a couple things made for her that I hope she likes....... Ok, everyone...get over the crud you're NOT passing around...& prayers to the others that need them...............