Old 10-19-2013, 01:15 PM
CAS49OR

Default Janome MC 11,000 SE experts. Would you buy the new 15,000?

I just bought the Janome MC 11,000 SE and I haven't even began to learn how to use it. I've just been using utility stitches mainly.

I went to the "Janome Event" at my local store yesterday and came home with a cute embroidered tote bag. It was fun, they took film and said I might be on the Janome site next Friday.

If I was to buy the new machine I would get back almost everything I paid for the 11,000 in August.

Do you think there is that much change, and is it worth that much money?

I'm thinking the only way to justify it is if I do embroidery for people, and earn some money.

Also, do you think it is worthwhile to upgrade to VS. 3.0 on my 11,000 SE? The store I bought it from will let me buy it for $199.00 because they have given me terrible support since I bought the machine, and I was told it would be on the machine when I bought it.

Once reason I'd really love to buy the new one is to have local support, unlimited lessons on it, etc. The only reason I bought it from CA, sewingmachinesplus, is because they had 5 yr. interest free financing. I am very, very disappointed in their communication with me, and actually think they are dishonest.