View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 06:35 AM
ladydukes

Over the years, I've spent a fortune on various pillows but they all seem to go flat after a while. Earlier this year, my husband kept asking me to please buy new pillows, so finally off I went to test a few pillows. My final decision and purchase was at a store that sells Temperpedic pillows. Yep, pricey, but they have an excellent guarantee, so I purchased two QS pillows along with the waterproof type pillow covers. Of course, I asked for a discount and got it. The pillows and pillow covers had to be delivered to my house from the store warehouse the next day - no charge for delivery! When the pillows and covers arrived - the covers had been upgraded to the quilted type. I can truthfully say that my husband and I have slept better on these pillows than any other that I have ever owned! Well worth the extra $$ for a better rest.

Also, while traveling for a month, we stayed at a friends house, then a hotel that has memory foam mattresses. Both my husband and I slept the full night through and woke up totally rested with no backache. The bed we have at home is of excellent quality but not memory foam. Neither of us rest well in it, and I generally wake up with a lower backache. When we get home, if I wake up with a backache, I'll know that I need to make a trip to the mattress store to purchase a memory foam mattress!! My two sisters and one brother all have memory foam mattresses. None of them would even consider going back to a regular mattress - they love the memory foam.