Old 10-23-2013, 05:24 PM
Jean D

Ok- sorry, I remembered where I left my Milky Way, under the pot holders next to the stove, delicious! I want to reassure my SSanta that I do love sunbonnet sue and elephants? Yep, not quite sure why, the elephants I think because I've been working up "circus" theme stitchery, primitive of course! My favorite sweets- chocolate. Just regular chocolate, I live Dove chocolate and hide it from my two teenage boys all the time. My favorite hiding spot for now is the rack of the dishwasher. Ever see a teenage boy look in one? They discovered the microwave fairly quickly. I do hide a empty bag with one or two in it and they think we are out. I really do bake for them all the time, they just eat a LOT! I don't need any books or anything, I have so many, I go to thrift stores and I have been hitting the jackpot of books lately! I would love thread, that is something I'm always out of anymore, I've been using up the almost empty spools that I've collected over the years (what a pain). fabric- love Jo Morton, civil war any, any, ANY fabric with red in it. I'm always looking for red! I never get any sewing gifts, so I will be excited, truly excited for any fabric. I am done shopping now, but I do want to make a nativity wall hanging to put in, then will start wrapping!