Old 10-23-2013, 05:49 PM
SulaBug

Originally Posted by Cindy60545 View Post
AAh Cheryl, that's the deadline for mailing! We can't do that. Last year it was Dec. 9th, which was a Sunday, so Dec. 8th would be this years. Time was 3 p.m. eastern time. You ok with that??

Well, this sure leaves me out! Texas sure ain't small!!

By the way, don't you have a furbaby? Dog? What kind?? As long as I've known you, I've never known furbabies name or even your DH's!!
Well okay, if the 15th is to soon then, how about November 16th for opening day? I am not excited, am I?

For those that might want to know I have two gorgeous furbabies. First, our Abby is a seven year old Siamese mix & keeps our whole neighborhood entertained with her antic's while outside. Then we have a three year old little dog, that we adopted from the Animal Shelter. Her name is Rosie & she rarely leaves my side. Right now she is sitting on my right foot, as I work on the computer. She is my companion baby girl. Please don't let her know that I said she was a DOG!! She doesn't know the true facts about her identity!! Hee-Hee My DH name is Gary & he is all mine, so don't get any ideas out there about stealing him!! Hee-Hee I hope this helps whoever has my name. Have a great evening ladies.