Old 12-04-2009, 12:02 PM
blueribbontoes

Alright. Everyone should theoretically- except two people, waiting on an address- have their partners.

Can you believe I accidently gave two people the same partner twice? Lol! I wonder what the chance of that happening is... however, if it happens again just let me know and I can fix it. Luckily I have many people willing to do two, so its just a matter of emailing a new name. (Whoops.)

Are there any Angels among us? Someone did not get their Nov. square and I would like to make sure they receive something from someone. I'm swamped on my end, otherwise I would take it on. (And if no one steps up, I will. I can't have one of my "group" disappointed!!)

Remember, if you don't have good communication with your partner, or didn't receive blocks, you need to let me know asap so I do not assign that person a new partner until the situation is resolved. Hey, life happens, no biggie. I just want to make sure someone will get something if they sent out a block. Right now, everyone received a new partner as I wasn't aware of any negative situation. Let's see if we can fix it and move on... Let me know if you can send this individual a block. Thanks much!

Dec. blocks are going out right and left, I see. Very exciting! I can't wait to see the pictures as they start to arrive! I have a HORDE of blocks about to go out. 2 give-aways, my Dec. partner, and a whole bunch of extra blocks. My mail lady is going to think I am crazier than usual when she sees the pile...