Old 10-30-2013, 04:41 AM
LindaR

Originally Posted by catpawski View Post
You really have me confused............I checked my pm's for this month and I received your information on October 2nd along with Belfrybat.........so as far as I know you didn't get the secret pal package by mistake you were one of my two secret pals............I didn't hear anything from Lori about a mix up.......

And yes it's a bad month.........I still didn't get either of my secret pal packages.........I did PM Lori but no response yet.........and since she hasn't been around due to her surgery I'm not expecting to hear anything for awhile...........

Sounds like a mix up of some sort happened.............maybe noboby was assigned my name to be their secret pal ...............that would makes sense as to why I haven't received at least a package from one of my two secret pals

you may be right....I got a PM from Lori with Jody's info when I got two pkgs by mystake....put in pictures and counted myself blessed for the month LOL, sent your pkg on to Jody, (she really liked it)....Poor Lori, pending surgery and a screwed up month....get well Lori and heal fast