Old 10-31-2013, 02:27 PM
Nelco

I am with you LAQUITA: my SS has not posted on here but does a lot of posting on other sites. She did say what she likes in her profile so I am going be that.
Originally Posted by LAQUITA View Post
Well, for those of you who are leaving hints, I just found out I don't have to worry about my Ss finishing out who I am, b/c she hasn't even posted on here once since she's joined this swap. . Kinda disappointing.

I have had a elf check in with her and Help me get some more info one b/c she didn't give much on the info sheets. I have done some research, did you know that u can click on a persons name, it will take u to their profile THEN, you can click on "find latest posts" and see the date, the category and the response they made? This is how I know (she is alive and well b/c she makes posts most days but on other forum here on QB, just not here .
Maybe she's just got lots of quilting to finish up on?
Maybe she's working hard on YOUR package?
Maybe she just joined for the goodies I'd send??

I used to be in the monthly SS swap, but got burned a few times, not getting a package (well I did have an angel a couple of times) . Then others I'd get we're flops. However I did get a few really over the top packages from some awesome SS. But more flops then great. It's been almost a year probably since I joined in on another swap. I decided to do this one b/c I did have fun with it last year, . But am thinking its not much fun this year. Can't joke around and tease my SS. Ill finish up her box and get it in the mail later this week.

Dragging my tail, or my lips which ever it is, I can't tell right now. So sad, Thanks for letting me share with you all. Have a good night.
Happy Quilting tomorrow or should I say....later on today.