Old 11-04-2013, 06:45 AM
buslady

First things first. That baby is ADORABLE!!! And you live close enough, I could almost come hug him. LOL Have fun, the first is the best!! They are all special, though!!!! My grands all are Michigan fans. When my DGS had cancer, he got to know that hospital real good! Now he gives all his friends a hard time if they even think about "the other" school!
That snow globe top is great!! Can I copy the idea? I am going to make a couple of table toppers for the holidays and that would be a good one! It actually, makes me re-think my Nov/Dec swap DQ........... I have BIG plans for that one.
All the DQ's this month are beautiful. Such creativity!! Such Talent!! Such Friendship!! Thank you all for sharing. I am getting ready for my annual retreat at Camp Cavell on Lake Huron. Small group this year, but we are gonna have a blast!!! Gonna be cold, so the fireplace in the lodge will be kep lit. Lots of coffee and hot chocolate! I was hoping it would be nice one night so we could have a little fire outside, but it don't sound like it.