View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 05:52 PM
RugosaB

Originally Posted by bggale68 View Post
I love your fall quilt. I have the perfect window for one. Do you have a picture of your winter or Christmas quilt?
Funny (to me) story: Last Dec, my son had something big delivered by a truck. I thought the driver left, and then I heard the front doorbell. We had a nice chat, seemed he wanted to buy a wreath like the one on the door, after he heard I made it. I told him I just couldn't make one for this year, but he could buy the one on the door, and he did!
Then he asked, how about next year, I'd like 2 more. Ok, I can do that, and he gave me his email addy to let him know when they were finished. Then I got to thinking, I didn't design these, I don't feel right making him more for money (the first one, to me, was kind of like something you buy at a garage sale, secondhand)
So I made 2 more, and figured if he made the check out to a charity, I could sleep at night. Wouldn't you know, I have the wreaths, complete with the wood slat, but I can't find the email addy anywhere!

lesson: careful if you hang something on your door, you may get talked into selling it!

This goes up in Dec:
Attached Thumbnails image168.jpg  

Last edited by RugosaB; 11-04-2013 at 06:04 PM. Reason: remembered