Old 11-06-2013, 03:06 PM
SulaBug

Originally Posted by Cindy60545 View Post
Good morning! Well, I posted last evening that Santa had delivered my SS package to me. It's said to come from an area that I'm all too familiar with. I grew up in Seattle & Port Orchard is where a lot of relatives lived, as well as Bremerton. I remember my Great Aunt & Uncle having a little motel of cottages on Sherman Road & when I was flying around on my super duper deluxe found that they are still there! We always got to see cousins too, as they all lived on the hill above the cottages. I remember one of the cottages having a stone shower. It was always the neatest thing to take a shower there! OOH! The memories that are flooding back! Thanks Santa for some beautiful memories that have returned!

Hint for the day: Your town has been mentioned numerous times in movies & on TV.
OMGoodness Cindy, how could you be so lucky as to have so many special memories come your way through your Secret Santa's package!! I wonder if your SS knew they were touching on such special times for you or not? Whoever she is, she must be pretty special. I am sure that all of us in this swap, will be waiting anxiously to see what you got in your package!!

As for your clue today, I know it's not me, as my plain Jane city is never in the movies or on TV. Keep giving out more clues for all of us to think about.