Old 11-12-2013, 05:12 AM
hsquiltingmom

I have one. I had a lady in our neighborhood who was going to take it to a thrift store, and I made mention that I would love to pick up one or two machines that I could have in my sewing room so that when my daughters came for sewing days, they would not need to bring their machine. She gave it to me. I am not sure when it was made, but it is a Kenmore 10. I love the stitching on it. I have another one that needs servicing, my mother in law was going to take it to a thrift store, and I said let me take it and play with it. I haven't played with it much, but I may need to take it in for servicing. It is funny that when she had it sitting at her place, she didn't want to take it in, but now that it is with me she wants it serviced and wants it back. Maybe after the first of the year, I can get it going.

The only thing I haven't figured out is how to do free motion quilting on it. I need to buy the free motion foot and try it on there, as I have been looking at Leah Day's website and she doesn't lower the feed dogs. I love this machine though. It is definitely a work horse. I still use my viking, but I love this one.